Places, Directions and Transport
The People’s Climate Summit lasts from November 3rd – 7th. The events will take place in different locations all over Bonn.
We provided a number of Tickets for public transport, which you can purchase at the Infopoint (Circus Tent) or during the break of the first Panel (Friday 3.11.). The Infopoint will be accessible between 11am and 11pm.
these Tickets are valid for the whole PCS time (3.-7.11) and for the entire VRS-Area (Cologne included), they are personalized (you should write your name on it) and cost 13 Euro per Ticket. We negociated this price for you, it is very advantageous (one-way single ticket in Bonn costs 1,80 Euro, 8,70 Euro to Cologne). One person can purchase maximum 2 Tickets.
We only have a limited amount of these tickets, so please buy them already on Friday or Saturday!
The venues for the panels are:
November 3, 2017
Poppelsdorfer Mensa, Endenicher Allee 19, 53115 Bonn
- Endenich Kaufmannstraße or Wiesenweg: from Bonn central station with buslines 605 (direction Duisdorf BF, 606 (direction Medinghoven), 607 (direction Medinghoven)
November 4 & 5
Integrated Comprehensive School Bonn-Beuel, Siegburger Straße 321, 53229 Bonn
Bus and Tramway stops:
- Friedenstraße: from Bonn central station with buslines 529, 538 direction Hennef or lines 636, 637 direction Gielgen/Holzlar or Bus 628 from Bonn, Bertha-von-Suttner-Platz, direction Ramersdorf.
- Pützchen Schule: with Busses 624, 634 from Bonn central station direction Gielgen/Holzlar, then walking along the Friedenstraße
- Vilich-Müldorf: with Tramways 66, 67 from Bonn central station direction Siegburg/Sankt Augustin, then walking on the right side along Am Herrengarten
The venues for the workshops:
November 6 & 7
Gustav-Stresemann-Institut, Langer Grabenweg 68, 53175 Bonn
Max-Löbner-Straße, coming from Bonn central station by underground 16 und 63, (direction Bad-Godesberg). Opposite the ADAC-building and fuel station walk in Max-Löbner-Straße, turn left at the end of the street.
- Robert-Schuman-Platz, coming from Siegburg/Bonn central station by underground 66 (direction Bad Honnef). Walk along Kurt-Georg-Kiesinger-Allee, turn left in Jean-Monnet-Straße and then turn left in Heinemann-Straße.
Wissenschaftszentrum Bonn, Ahrstr. 45, 53175 Bonn
Hochkreuz/Deutsches Museum Bonn, coming from Bonn central station by underground 16 und 63 (direction Bad Godesberg)
Kennedyallee, coming from Bonn central station by bus-line 610 (direction Heiderhof) or bus-line 611 (direction Pappelweg)
Ermekeilinitiative Bonn, “Ermekeilkaserne, house nr. 8”, access via Reuterstraße 61 A, 53115 Bonn
Ritterhausstraße, coming from Bonn central station by tram 61, 62 (direction Dottendorf). Turn right into Reuterstraße. Walk about 100 m to the entry on the right hand side.
Wilhelm-Levison-Str., coming from Bonn central station by bus-line 600 (direction Ippendorf). Walk along Argelanderstraße until you reach Reuterstraße, then turn left to reach entry to Ermekeilinitiative.
University Main Building, Auditory III + VIII, First Floor, Regina-Pacis-Weg 1 / Am Hof 1, 53111 Bonn
Universität/Markt by underground 66, 63, 16, 18
Bonn Central Station: it is a 7 – 10 minutes walk to reach the main building of Bonn University
Circus Tent and Info-Point, reaching Rheinaustraße 94 (at the crossing with Bröltalbahnweg) turn left towards the rhine river, 53225 Bonn-Beuel
Konrad-Adenauer-Platz, reachable from Bonn central station with Tramway lines 62, 66 or 67 in direction of Siegburg or Oberkassel. From the stop, please walk back to the Rhine river (stay on the right side next to the bridge) and then turn right on the Rhine-walkway ‘An der Gierponte’, passing the Restaurant Bahnhöfchen (about 10min walking). You won’t miss the circus tent in front of you.